Monday, February 14, 2022

Bottle shots

 As I've said before, I mostly wasn't buying nail polish during my long hiatus last year. But I did start buying some polish again late in the year, so here's a few pictures:

This one was labeled "Sept new polish":

The Zombie Claw polish came from the Breast Cancer Awareness box - I bought a big box of those a couple of years ago, but this year I only bought the one. The other two were September Polish Pickup polishes. So all three of these were presumably limited edition and aren't obtainable any more. For the record, though, the Zombie Claw (which of course is pink, because BCA) is called Hakuna MaTATA (boob joke, get it?). The Nailed It polish was called Love Is Weakness, and it's much more red than this picture would lead you to believe, with lots of flakies. And the KBShimmer is a purple base, also with tons of flakies. (I have swatches of these somewhere and I'll try to get them up eventually!


And then this trio was a Black Friday purchase, I think - all from Lucky 13, obviously. These three are +5 Sparkle (a top-coat, naturally), Wakanda Forever, and The Sky's The Limit.



No comments:

Post a Comment