Monday, February 21, 2022

Nails of the day

 In the interest of getting you all caught up on my doings... well, if you've seen my Instagram you've probably seen some of these pictures, but I know some of you don't go there for one reason or another. So I'm repeating some stuff that's probably already over there.

 This is Hakuna Matata, which I mentioned last time was a BCA polish:

For me, medium pinks have to walk a fine line or become too pale for my taste and/or my skin tone, but this one does a good job.

Incidentally, I think Zombie Claw has a great box:


I think this picture was taken after I've had this one on a while!

This is the only polish I bought from OPI's holiday collection for '21, Ready Fete Go.


This one I think I'd had on for two whole weeks:

I did Do You Sea What I Sea? alone for the first week, and then I patched it up somewhere in there and wore it for another week with Starrily Enchanted on top of it. (So the base color is the OPI and all that flakie stuff going on is Enchanted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment