Saturday, August 19, 2017

NOTD: Where's The Party Canon At?

This is actually Where's The Party Canon At? (and yes, it's canon and not cannon on my bottle, I checked) from China Glaze's My Little Pony collection, over another polish I just bought, Finger Paints Wood I Lie To You. And it's mattified (with Matte All The Things), because I was going to work and all that sparkle just seemed like a little too much. It's still pretty sparkly but nothing like it would have been with regular top-coat.
Wood I Lie To You is a sort of a berry creme and so I thought it would be a good undercoat for Where's The Party Canon At? which I would call more of a raspberry base. I think WTPCA eventually gets pretty opaque on its own, but I still used two coats even with the undercoat.

This is part of a bunch of stuff I bought from Sally Beauty online - I think the haul post will be along on Monday.


I am not an expert on My Little Pony in any way shape or form - I'm too old, I was grown before they came along - but I feel like the names of the two polishes I bought from that collection must be fandom in-jokes I'm not quite getting. (The other one I got is Let Your Twilight Sparkle. I did read The Secret Life of Dolls back in the day and that's what "twilight sparkle" makes me think of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment