Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Caramello/Last KL polishes?

I did a KL Polish order when they had a one-day promo a couple of weeks ago, and I got five polishes:
L-R, this is Winter Is Coming, 1435, St.Clair, Mother of Dragons, and Caramello. They did a "special edition" for Caramello and Zoey.

The website already looks pretty picked over - lots of polishes are gone and presumably won't be back. The only things that I don't have, are still available, and that I'm particularly interested in having are To The Stars and maybe Havana Nights. If they're still there by the time the prices go down again I might get them. Basically the ones above were all the ones that I was pretty sure I wanted to buy. (I'm not sure I really will wear Caramello, but it's their best-selling color and I wanted to try it.)
It's a bit more brown than I expected - it really is the color of a caramel candy (I think I'm imagining those little Brach's squared-off caramels that used to be in every grocery store here). I held this swatch up in front of my hand and it doesn't look quite impossible, at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment