Tuesday, February 19, 2019

China Glaze fall Ready To Wear

I'm not sure the above is the exact name of China Glaze's fall collection, but it was something across those lines. I was poking around on Polish Pick, a month or so ago, and I saw that they still had the fall China Glazes, which I had not gotten around to buying any of. I went back and looked at some YouTube swatches, and I finally ordered three of them. I may not wear them for ages but I'm glad I got them just the same.

These all have fashion or shopping-related names.
I made sure to get a picture of the label of this one to verify how it's spelled!

So here's Aut-umm I Need That:
This is the one I knew I wanted from the beginning. Dark brown with... stuff in it. Shimmery-shifty stuff.

Then I also got Swatch Out:
This is officially a copper color, but it almost looks like it's somewhere between copper and gold, here.

And Pay It Fashion Forward, which I wore like a month ago (I'm very behind on getting pictures up - as usual!):
Deep purple shimmery thing. I don't think I got very good wear on this, if I'm remembering right, but that is probably bad prep on my part rather than anything wrong with the polish.

There are more polishes that I could definitely have bought from this collection. I just picked my top three and I may get more if they're still around later. I think that Mustard The Courage was the one that got the most buzz but that's totally not my color. (That said, I did order Caramello from KL Polish since it will be my last chance and it's their bestselling color. I'm not sure it's as mustardy as MtC but it's definitely somewhere in that ballpark. We'll see how I like it!) I liked Central Parka but I have similar things. If I buy more it might be one of the mattes, next.

Here's Jess's swatches:


This is just a random picture that I ran across - just a bunch of China Glazes:
So Jelly on the right of the front row, maybe? I think this was probably when I was doing favorites a year or two ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment