Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Le Fay (Polish Pickup January 19)

I keep getting the spelling of this wrong, so here's the official version:
Hmm, I got it mostly right in the title without checking first - I only left out the space. I'm not sure this is the way they spelled it in "Camelot" when I was in high school, though! (I just checked: according to Wikipedia, it is, actually.)

Anyway, this was the only thing I ordered from last month's Polish Pickup. (It's now after midnight on Monday - or technically Tuesday, now - so I have officially gotten through February's PP window without ordering anything. I was sorely tempted, though.)

This is my first NeVerMind polish, although I've already ordered a couple more from the website.

Le Fay:
It's a flakie in a deep blue-violet base, I think. Actually I just found it still on NVM's website (though it's not actually for sale) - they call it "a Velvety blurple (blue-ish purple) with a hint of purple/pink aurora pigment and blue/teal glass flakes." I'm really looking forward to wearing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment