Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Aurora Borealis

This was the only Lucky 13 polish I owned until recently, Aurora Borealis:
This is a multicolor flakie topper, in too many colors to name, including green and maybe purple or pink? I'm not sure. But anyway, it's extremely beautiful over a dark base. I've tried it on its own and it looked pretty good but I think I like it best with a dark base.

I believe this was released in an extremely limited edition so it's not something you're likely to be able to find. (Here's the whole collection.)

Added: I was mistaken when I said this was the only Lucky 13 polish I previously had - I also have Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey. I forgot that one was Lucky 13 as well.

Also I found some more links for this:
another A/B mani (over black)
and another (over dark blue)
but actually I think this mani over green is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment