Friday, June 8, 2018

NOTD: Cybernetic, Hands Up

I really love this: Pretty Serious Cybernetic.
This is in indirect sunlight. It's kind of like a lighter version of Alcatraz Rocks, although it's not really as light as it looks here. It's not quite as textured as that, either - but it's pretty close. I put one coat of Gelous on it here, and that was enough to get it relatively smooth, although not completely. This is two coats of Cybernetic.

Sinful Colors Hands Up:
I didn't realize how close to neon this was - it's not quite there, but it's awfully bright. This is two coats plus top-coat, in direct sunlight. - Even given my usual dislike of neons, this one looks fine on me and I think it's really pretty.

(Note: Cybernetic is gone from PS's US website now. Might be available on the non-US one, I didn't check. I bought Hands Up at Walgreen's pretty recently so hopefully it's still findable.)



No comments:

Post a Comment