Friday, May 18, 2018

Cybernetic, Boop!

This is Pretty Serious Boop!
and Cybernetic:
I'm putting these two together because they seem to have almost the same formula. Boop! has a red-violet base and Cybernetic has a blue base, but they appear to have the same purple microglitter in them - almost like a texture. But I really like them both a lot.

I always love Kaz's little "descriptions" that she does for the more sci-fi-related polishes:

for Cybernetic:
"Sent back from the future to assimilate your nails, prepare for a manicure fit for Judgement Day."

and...
"Everything can be hacked... and everyone! Boop!"

I have on Boop! right now. It does feel like a texture, although I don't really think it's intended to be worn that way. I put a coat of Gelous on top and then a coat of matte polish - PS's own Matte All The Things, as it happens - and it's still not perfectly smooth. (That might take two coats of Gelous.) Here is the best picture I got of it:
I don't know that this especially does it justice at all, but I can tell you that I do really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment