Monday, May 14, 2018

Ulta goodies

I've already showed most of these polishes, but here's all of the ones that I bought in my big Ulta order:
L-R: Hands Up (Sinful Colors Vanessa H collection), Space Glam (Essence Out of Space Stories), Grape Shifter (Insta-Dri), Purplexed (Miracle Gel)

I've told parts of this story in the last couple of weeks, already, but I started out looking at Ulta's website because I wanted Space Glam, in particular. Then I started thinking, well, I was already intending to buy my husband cologne as an anniversary present, I can just buy it from Ulta. I knew he liked this one because I had bought him the smaller size from Sephora once before. (I think that smaller one is cologne and the larger one that I bought this time is eau de toilette, but I didn't think he would care, particularly, and I seem to have been right.) Because of Mother's Day, there was a free tote bag with a qualifying fragrance purchase, and it apparently didn't matter if it was a men's cologne or women's as far as the gift is concerned. I ended up with a nice big sturdy denim bag that looks like it'll hold up for a while. And then there was another gift with a $75 purchase, which was a cosmetic bag and 22 samples, most of which were premium size. After the cologne and the one polish, I was practically to $75, anyway, so I - guess what - used the excuse to add another couple of polishes. I probably got a little carried away, as usual. (Purplexed, in particular, is awfully similar to things I already had, so I think I could have done without that one.)
For the record, this is John Varvatos Artisan Acqua eau de toilette, above - I had never heard of this brand until a year or so ago, and we only found it because of a Sephora sample.
The pink thing is the cosmetic bag - I think there was another choice, but I don't really remember what it looked like other than that I thought this one was cuter. And that's some of the samples you can see in that bag, but nere's another picture where you can see a little more of the contents.
I'm too lazy to lay all that out for a picture, but I did actually make a list (but see below, I found Ulta's flat lay instead):
  1. Black Opium sample
  2. Tory Burch Bel Azur sample
  3. DK Cashmere Mist sample
  4. Your Facial mini scrubber
  5. Skyn iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
  6. UD Hi-fi Shine in Naked 
  7. Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer
  8. Porefessional primer (Benefit)
  9. Lancome Monsieur Big mascara
  10. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in 18 (dark pink)
  11. B&B Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer (1 oz)
  12. Tarte Ready Set Radiant skin mist
  13. Ulta Beauty Cream Eye Shadow & Liner in Naked Truth (nude)
  14. Real Chemistry peel
  15. MAC Strobe Cream
  16. Pureology Hydrate shampoo, 1.7 oz
  17. Pureology Hydrate conditioner, 1.7 oz
  18. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud (cleansing oil)
  19. Shishedo Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream, .35 oz
  20. Kenra Platinum Luxe One leave-in, 1 oz
  21. Vita Liberata Self tanning gradual lotion
  22. Bed head Mini Masterpiece hairspray, 2.4 oz



No comments:

Post a Comment