Monday, May 28, 2018

Intergalactic & Enchanted

This is Starrily Intergalactic (which goes with the Kelli Marissa polishes I bought a couple of months ago):
It's a holo top-coat, which is something I haven't gone looking for in the past. I'm finally getting where I like holos more, after resisting them for a long, long time. I've seen many reviewers say that Starrily's formula is superior for a lot of others because it doesn't gray out whatever you have on under this. I haven't really tested that out for myself yet though.

And then because you get free shipping with two of them, I also bought Enchanted:
It's a multichrome flakie top-coat. Both of these I swatched over black, and both of them look really beautiful. I've got so many new things that I haven't gotten around to wearing these yet, but I'm looking forward to it! (Added: I just put this on over January 2016 and oh my god it's the most beautiful thing ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment