Monday, May 7, 2018

Dollar Tree goodies incl. Jam Session

These are the little surprise gifts that I got from my husband for my birthday - I think they came from Dollar Tree. As I mentioned before, I had bought a ton of polish here and there recently (most of which I haven't showed here yet) and so I told him not to get anything else except something small. He's always pretty good at picking out little surprises like this.
None of this is anything I have, and these Wet n Wilds are all discontinued so I like collecting that kind of thing. (I'm not sure about whether the nail art polish is still current, but I never buy stuff like that so I don't mind having more, in any case. I'll probably use it for something or other eventually!) So L-R, we have Mega Rocks Jam Session, Wild Shine Rain Check and Metallica, and the the Art Deco nail art polish in Hilite. They all came in blister packs, and the Wild Shine ones were 2 to a pack so I guess he paid $3 for all of this.

Added: I realized just now that I am mixing up two different WnW lines, not for the first time. It's FastDry that's discontinued. Wild Shine has a newer, different looking bottle but is still current, and in fact Metallica is still in the lineup. Rain Check is discontinued, though, and so is Jam Session.)

Jam Session is just a purple glitter in a slightly tinted base:
It seems to have a couple of colors of purple - one lighter, one darker.

I couldn't even read this label, the print is so small. I googled it to figure out for sure what the name was, but you can read it here if you blow it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment