Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Target box #1 (incl.Galax-Sea)

I bought two April Target boxes - the last I looked these were both still available but they may well be gone by now. It took me a while to get around to posting all this stuff. As you can see, this one is called "Be You(tiful)". Like (I think) all of Target's boxes, it cost $7 including shipping.This one actually has a nail polish in it, along with a bunch of other stuff.

Here's the list:
  1. Sinful Colors Galax-sea (green glitter)
  2. Nexxus Keraphix shampoo and conditioner, 3 oz each
  3. Olly Beauty Vitamin (1 serving of 2 pieces) flavor Grapefruit Glam (contains biotin, vit amins C, E, & borage oil
  4. e.l.f. Gotta Glow lip tint in Perfect Pink (.11 oz)
  5. L'Oreal Pure-clay Cleanser
  6. Honest Younger Face deep hydration day (.17 oz, 5ml)
  7. Simple micellar makeup remover eye pads - 30 pads 
(+ coupons for several of these)

Galax-sea is a mixed-size green glitter. I think all the glitter is the same shade of green. (Added: it sure appears to me, looking at the bottle, like there's gold in the glitter. But you definitely can't see it on the nail in this picture.)

On the whole - I won't use all this stuff but I think I'll use more than I won't, in this case. The polish is not anything exciting, honestly. I ate the vitamins right after I took the picture (it was two of them, with a gummy formula - but of course one dose of vitamins can't possibly do anything noticeable). Shampoo, especially, is something I'll always use - and probably the conditioner too, eventually. I've been messing with the micellar pads, and I've tried the Honest moisturizer and the lip tint. I don't really think I'll use the clay cleanser. On the whole this is a good box, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment