Thursday, May 24, 2018

NOTD: Always Be A Dragon

I bought several things from Lucky 13 that I haven't remembered to take pictures of yet. (That was toward the end of my big March-April binge.) This one is Always Be A Dragon:
It's slightly less bright in real life than it appears on the monitor I'm looking at now. You can maybe see a little of the linear holo; I think it's also got some metallic shifty stuff in it. I have a couple of other holos in "dragon" colors but I like this one the best. (Both of the other two are darker greens, I think that's why.)

This comes from the Always Be Yourself collection, which comes from that meme I've been seeing a lot the last year or so; the version I've seen the most often is: "Always be yourself ...unless you can be a unicorn, then be a unicorn" (or substitute whatever you might prefer: dragon or mermaid or Batman - or Hermione.) (Lucky 13 did not do Hermione, but they did all of the others and maybe a couple more things I've forgotten.)

No comments:

Post a Comment