Thursday, May 10, 2018

woo! Pretty Serious!

I got six polishes from Pretty Serious. I ordered these in February, I believe. I knew some of it was preordered and I was willing to wait. They were due in in late March, but there was some problem with the lab and so we waited and waited. (Kaz sent out periodic updates and also offered opt-out options if you were tired of waiting.) But the waiting is over - I now have my polishes and also a $10 off coupon for waiting. I'm perfectly cool with that.
The polishes are in the same order below as they are above, so L-R, this is Throwing Copper, Boop!, An Uzi From Daddy, Purple Monkey Dishwasher, Cybernetic, and Elliott. (Spoiler for the swatches to come: some of these are really awesome.)

 
I had Elliot already, and I put it in my top 5 PS polishes a few months ago. I knew it was being discontinued, so when I saw it was still available, I decided I wanted a backup bottle. (I will have new swatches for these, but here's an old one for Elliot.

No comments:

Post a Comment