Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sephora Memorial Day sale

I see something in the Memorial Day Sale at Sephora that I'm tempted by, so I thought I'd share:
This is the Gel Lab Pro top-coat and base-coat set. You can get 2 mini-size bottles for $16.80 or two full-size bottles for 31.50. Many of the polishes are marked down to $14, as well. (Actually it looks like everything Deborah Lippmann is marked down.)

Among non-polish items, the adorable Tarte mermaid-handle brushes are marked down to $29 for the set:
I had really been coveting these, but then I read the reviews, and it looks like these are very soft brushes, which usually are not my thing. Instead I bought a different but sort-of-on-theme set from Sephora Collection (which is not marked down):
These are all fan brushes, which is something I don't already have and would like to. The Tarte ones are a better deal right now, though, if they suit your needs and/or wants.

There are a lot of other good deals in there, but these are what caught my eye! I already ordered the brush set above; I'm trying to talk myself out of ordering one of the Lippmann sets just to try it out, too.


Added: one more thing that's not on sale, because it's cute polish and the duo name is Flock You, which makes me laugh:
However, it's currently out of stock. Maybe it will get restocked before long. These not my colors, particularly, but I still think they're cute. And these duos are $15, which is normally the price of a single NailsInc polish - and they are full-size. (I do have a couple of different duos from them - this one which I showed just yesterday, and this unicorn-themed one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment