Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My Immortal, Generally Hazzardous

Here is Pretty Serious My Immortal:
This was an LE that was limited to 300 bottles - it's still showing up on the website and it says there are 25 left. It's a bright blue with green shimmer, so that it ends up reading as sort of a blue-green. I'm not sure whether it's named after the Evanescence song or the famously terrible fanfic. (Come to think of it, the song might even be the inspiration for the fanfic. Blame it on Evanescence.)

The reason I bought two more PS polishes was because I had that $10 off coupon I mentioned before. I couldn't wait to use it.

The second one is Generally Hazzardous - I was never a Dukes of Hazzard fan but I thought the name was funny and I liked the shade of orange. I don't see it on the website any more and I can't find a description online, but I think it's got gold microglitter in it. That's what it looks like, anyway - although it's not terribly noticeable in the swatch:
It's a nice summery, sunny color, in any case.



No comments:

Post a Comment