Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Square Hue 1980s

I showed the Square Hue 70s collection a couple of weeks ago, but I never did show the other one I bought, which was the 80s:
L-R, this is Vice, Sierra Sunset, and Deep Space.

I wore Sierra Sunset a couple of weeks ago.
It looks more red in this picture (at least on my monitor) but on my nails I thought it looked more orange-red. It was a bit balky to apply, too, but I did like it.

Vice is another gray (SquareHue seems to really love their grays):
I haven't tried it out yet, but I think it's pretty as gray cremes go. I'll try to remember to find some things to compare it to.

And then there's Deep Space:
It's a very dark shimmery brown.

You know, I like all three of these polishes, but these don't fit very well with my memory of the 80s at all.

Added: I'm not going to stop to provide a link right now, but these were on sale on Square Hue's website last I looked, for $12 for the set of three.


No comments:

Post a Comment