Friday, May 4, 2018

Purplexed + Grape Shifter

This is one of my new polishes. It wasn't a birthday gift so much as an anniversary one, from Ulta. I bought my husband a nice John Varvatos cologne and of course I added a few - mostly lower-priced  - polishes for myself. (I also got a free tote bag - I think it's meant to be for the mother's day promotion but it worked with a men's scent as well, apparently. It's a nice, quite large denim bag that looks like something I'd actually use. And then I also got a really huge goody bag on top of that for having spent $75.)

Anyway, here is Miracle Gel Purplexed - with some Grape Shifter at the top of it.
That may be how I'll wear it all the time. I really like that combo.

Let me go ahead and show you Grape Shifter too. This is my first Insta-Dri polish with the new label. I don't think this is a new color, though. 
It's a mix of various glitters, but purple-leaning overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment