Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Evil Queen

I suspect that "Evil Queen" is one of those names (like the fairy names that I was talking about the other day) that gets used over and over.* So this is the Essence version of Evil Queen, from what I guess was a Snow White collection of some kind - you can see that it's on the label. I was wondering if it this was something Disney-sanctioned, but I think that if it was you'd see it indicated more clearly.
Anyway, this is a large hex glitter in various shades of purple, in a sheer pink base. As you can see, it's fairly sparse. I don't think I made any attempt to dab the glitter on, here, I think this is just what happened when I treated it like any other polish. Presumably if you tried you could get it much better-distributed (or at least more thickly-distributed).

I took this picture because it has the name, but I also was interested in the part down at the bottom where it says it's made in Luxembourg. I didn't know that I possessed anything that was connected with Luxembourg whatsoever.

* To prove the point I was making at the top, I poked around with Google for a couple of minutes, and found a Kiara Sky Evil Queen, a Cult Nails Evil Queen, and a Spectrum Evil Queen. I'm guessing there are probably more.)

Added: an old post where I talk about this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment