Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Topic Tuesday: Polishes I bought for the name

So today's Topic Tuesday is "polishes you bought for the name" and man, I'm pretty sure I have a lot of these. However, I do have to add the caveat that I usually try not to buy things just for the name; if it's a polish I really don't like, a good name shouldn't make any difference. I'm a sucker for movie quotes and such, though.

I have a bunch of Dollish Polishes that were probably the first thing I thought of, but the one that I can think of where I really loved the name and wasn't at all sure I would like the polish was Different Dimension It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin. It's just so perverse. (I think I waited until it was on sale to buy it, but as it turns out, I loved the polish, too, so bonus!)

One I mentioned last week (as a polish I regret buying,) is something I must have bought primarily for the name: Unicorn Farts. I have a weakness for Unicorn Pee, Fairy Snot, all those kind of goofy names.

As far as the Dollish ones, I wanted the polishes too for a lot of them, but these might be the ones where I wasn't quite convinced and I bought them anyway, largely because of the names (all from Ultimate Fandom part 1):
  • Curse Your Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal
  • Honey You Should See Me In A Crown
  • Look At The Flowers Lizzie
  • Love Me Some Pie
  • You Know Nothing Jon Snow
I'm sure I have more but those will do for now. (If I think of more before this goes up I'll add on!)




No comments:

Post a Comment