Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sparkle Like a Unicorn

I have a weakness for unicorn stuff, so this NailsInc set just reeled me right in:
It was only $15 for two full-size bottles, which is half-price from NailsInc's normal prices. (See here - and I hadn't seen the Dirty Unicorn polishes on that page, which is dangerous.)
I don't know how well you can read this but it is from the back of the box and it amuses me. Although nothing here except the unicorns on the box is actually holographic. (Is there like a law that you have to say anything with the word unicorn is also holographic?)

The colors are Dream Dust and Rainbow Wishes:

Dream Dust reads as pink on its own, but below that it's over black and it looks completely different.

Rainbow Wishes is also pinkish on its own, but it's more shifty, and over black it looks sort of purple-blue like it does in the bottle.
I think these will be fun to play around with, and by NailsInc's standards they're very reasonably priced.

1 comment:

  1. I am interest Unicorn. This site always update Unicorn information Also, we always share Trusted unicorn toys , unicorn stuff , unicorn gifts, unicorn slippers and unicorn stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete