Wednesday, January 10, 2018

And Further

Here is Lollipop Posse ...And Further:
This is a lot of purple stuff in a blackish base. By "stuff" I mean shifty pigments and holo glitter. That's Adrenaline Crush is at the bottom of the wheel here, and And Further is the nail above that. By itself it goes on rather thin-looking with the first coat, but it firms up nicely with the second. And then the other thing I was trying to do here was recreate this mani, where I slapped it on on top of Zoya Carter, and it was lovely. It's hard to decode my various arrows & abbreviations there, but I think the darkest one is And Further over Black Creme, and And Further over Carter is the one under that.

I believe these polishes are not actually findable right now anyway. I happened to get in on a pre-order (and I have to say I wish I'd gotten more than one!) - and the preorder is done now, and as far as I know this polish is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment