Tuesday, January 2, 2018

And my favorite polish of 2017 is...

One thing: I don't usually have treatment products in the running for this (and I still didn't), but I would like to mention a top-coat, because I have worn this and worn it in the six months or so that I've had it, and that's Pretty Serious Matte All The Things. It's just the right amount of matte, somehow, and I really love it. We'll call it an Honorable Mention, officially. (It's sold out on PS at the moment - I just checked - but here is its page, for reference purposes!)

I was tempted to count down like a beauty pageant, but I'll resist. My favorite polish of 2017 is:
ILNP High Tide
(This is what it looks like matte!)

I will tell you what the runners-up were:
  • Prince Cornelious (KL Polish)
  • Turn On the Northern Lights! (OPI)
I also had a late wave of fondness for So Jelly, which I had already eliminated because it's not a current polish. But I got over it.
I took pictures that I'll show you tomorrow (that's here), but when I got down to three, I went and pulled the bottles out and re-swatched, and it was just no contest. This polish just glows.


No comments:

Post a Comment