Saturday, January 27, 2018

Assorted empties

NOTE: my apologies if you tried to read this earlier, I apparently posted this without half re-reading for typos. I think most of them are fixed now!!

I've had this forever, and it's an excellent product and I don't know why it took me so long to use it up. I think I just kept (accidentally) shoving it in a corner somewhere and forgetting I had it. I don't know if you can read this label - the light is weird - but this is Clinique Turnaround Overnight, and apparently this one is so old they've changed the name, a bit - mine says "radiance moisturizer" and the new ones say "revitalizing" instead. (Is that the buzzword of the moment?)

I didn't even notice when I put these two together that they both have "BB" in their names - I just put them together because they were similar heights. So we have Dr Jart+ Beauty Balm and Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil. I love a lot of Dr Jart products and I love the feel of this balm, but it's not the most flattering color on me. And then I ordered this Invisible Oil when I actually meant to order the Invisible Oil PRIMER, and boy was I shocked, because this is less than an ounce, whereas the primer is a big 8-oz thing. I should have just returned it, but no, I kept it. And actually I've started putting it right on my hair recently (added: meaning I put it on my ends at night, only), which is something that I would never have dreamed of doing a few years ago. But still, I don't love it the way I love the primer.

I wanted to be sure to remember this soap from Bath & Body Works, which I've been using in my kitchen, because I bought two different scents in this same kind of bottle and I like this one better:
I think the other one is (mint with) lemongrass, and it's fine, too, I just like this one best. So for later when I'm scratching my head trying to remember what the one was I liked better was, I have it written down. (I guess this is the current version of it. Or maybe this, because mine didn't foam.)

No comments:

Post a Comment