Monday, January 29, 2018

Pumped Up Pink

This is Insta-Dri Pumped Up Pink:
I just bought this, but I think it may already be discontinued. (One clue: it was marked down to $1.99.) As you probably know already if you pay attention to the Sally Hansen rack at your local drugstore, SH has just re-done the Insta-Dri line with new labels and also some new polishes. And I checked the website and this one is not listed. However, it's pretty newly discontinued so I think it's likely to still be findable here and there. And it is very pretty, in its own super-girly way, and Valentine's Day is coming up, after all, and I typically go into hyper-pink mode sometime around late January/early February. So I may be trying this one out very soon. I'll report back if I do.

It's very inconvenient for my manicure schedule when Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras overlap like they do this year. I think Mardi Gras is the 13th and Valentine's Day is of course on the 14th, which means it also falls on Ash Wednesday - which is slightly weird, but I'm not Catholic so that makes no actual difference to me. I think Lunar (aka Chinese) New Year is also that same week, like maybe the 16th. (I don't have a polish especially for that one, but I always think about doing a nice lacquer-red thing. Usually I never get around to it though. Although, hmm, I have some great reds that I hardly ever manage to get around to before Valentine's Day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment