Monday, January 22, 2018

NOTD: Feel The Chemis-tree

This was taken hastily at work and it doesn't particularly do it justice, but this is my favorite-polish-of-the-moment, OPI Feel The Chemis-tree:
It seems to be the same pigment that's in Turn On The Northern Lights, but with a different color base. (Keep going, OPI - make this in more colors. I for one will keep buying them.) So this one is plummy - red-violet instead of blue-violet. I liked TOtNL enough that I put it in my top 3 polishes of 2017, but I like this even more because the pigment shows up better. (I'm just not sure it shows up well in this picture, unfortunately.)

This was in the holiday collection - I think it's Love OPI XOXO - and so it should still be findable. I bought mine at HB Beauty Bar. (I also bought some other stuff at the same time, and I think the haul pictures are coming up tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment