Tuesday, January 23, 2018

More from HB Beauty Bar

I wanted another one of those peach color correctors like I bought at HB Beauty Bar a while back, and while I could have gotten it somewhere else, I knew I could get it at HB Beauty Bar and it'd be 20% off - they always seem to have a 20% off special running - and I could use the excuse of free shipping (at $35) to buy some polish, too. Actually I ended up buying more than one (identical) corrector (not pictured) plus four polishes, and they also sent a free Jordana eyeliner (also not pictured, because I forgot about it when I was taking the pictures).
(I did put one concealer in the picture so you could see it - it's LAGirl Pro Conceal, in peach.) Then the polishes are (L-R) China Glaze Holo At Ya Girl! (which is from the Rebel collection in fall 2016, and was marked down), Morgan Taylor Best Face Forward, from last summer's Selfie collection, OPI Feel The Chemis-tree (from the practically-still-new holiday 2017 collection), and Essie Maki Me Happy, which is from last fall's collection. I've done swatches of these and I'll get them up in upcoming days. (I'm wearing Feel The Chemis-tree as I write this and I believe the NOTD post will have gone up by the time this is posted. It only has the tiniest bit of tip-wear after days and days. This must be that good OPI wear that everybody talks about and I rarely actually experience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment