Monday, January 15, 2018

NOTD: Cassiopeia

I've already forgotten why I suddenly decided I needed some KL Polish a couple of weeks ago (were they having a sale? I'm not sure) and so I ordered Cassiopeia and Lumiere. Cassiopeia was the one I really had in my head that I wanted from the winter collection; Lumiere was the one from Lips & Tips (aka Colourpop x Kathleen, because the polishes match her past Colourpop lip collabs) that I thought would most suit me.

I've done swatches and I'll get those up eventually, but for now here's Cassiopeia on my nails. First, in the shade:
It's very dark brown with something going on, is all you can really tell here. You have to get it in the sun (very-late-afternoon winter sun, here) to really see that it's a scattered holo.



No comments:

Post a Comment