Monday, November 19, 2018

NOTD: Grinchworthy, matte

Here is China Glaze Grinchworthy, with matte top-coat:
I really like this a lot. It's brighter than it appears here, really. I said when I swatched it that it had a colored base, but I think I was wrong about that, and it's actually just tiny glitter in various shades of green, in a clear base. It's super-sparkly, which is why I put the matte top-coat on it. Even with the matte top-coat it's really not what I would think of as matte - it's just less glittery.
Added: I forgot to point out that I'd already had this on for several days when I took this picture. It has a tiny bit of tip-wear but mostly it hasn't budged at all. Considering that I'm generally very hard on my nails, I think that's pretty outstanding wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment