Saturday, November 24, 2018

sale! sale! sale!

I have one e-mail account that the bulk of my mailing-list sort of mail comes to, and when I looked at that account Friday I had 200 e-mails. I had already done what Black Friday shopping I intended to do by the time I looked, so I decided to put some of those e-mails to use by making a list of sales that continued after Friday.

These are all good through Monday (11/26) unless otherwise specified. I'm guessing the ones that end Sunday will have a different set of sales for Monday! (KL Polish definitely does, I've already gotten an e-mail about that one. But I don't think it was anything better than 40% off.)
  • Zoya - starting tomorrow, 50% off sitewide + free shipping over $30, code YAY (Nov. 25-26); today it's 70% off holiday sets with code GIFT
  • KL Polish - 40% off through Sunday, code BLACKFRIDAY (Zodiac Collection excluded)
  • Starrily - 30% off through Sunday, code BF18
  • NeVerMind Polish - 30% off regularly priced polish & more, no code required
  • Lucky 13 - 30% off "almost" everything with code TOFURKEY, free US shipping
  • Jin Soon - 25% off through Sunday, code BLFRIDAY25
  • ILNP - 25% off sitewide, code BLACK25
  • Enchanted Polish - launching "Unicornicopia" a Limited Edition Mystery Polish + 25% off everything EXCEPT Unicornicopia with code THANKYOU 
  • Cirque - 20% off with code CIRQUE20, through the 28th
  • KBShimmer - holo drawstring backpack with $50 purchase
and here's some non-nailpolish ones:
bonus! a couple of things that aren't sales:

No comments:

Post a Comment