Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dita, unlabeled mini

Here we have Zoya Dita and an unlabeled (probably LA Colors) mini:
The mini is much sheerer; Dita is bright, but somehow also subtle (I looked this up and I notice Scrangie also had trouble describing this one back in 2009 when it came out, which makes me feel better). It has a bit of a retro feel to it, which is maybe why they named it after a burlesque artist. (Zoya rarely seems to say who their colors are named after, specifically, but Dita Von Teese is the only Dita that comes to mind for me.) Anyway, you can see on the wheel that Dita is somewhat darker than it looks in the bottle.

(I may end up retaking this set of pictures - this one seems okay but I was noticing that the ones for the rest of the wheel were reflecting oddly. If this one comes out better in the new round I'll add the new one here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment