Sunday, May 1, 2016

Play by Sephora for April


So this is supposed to be trendy items, I guess?
The items are Clinique eye cream, Milk Sunshine Oil, a Sephora cheek stain, Sunday Riley "Good Genes" cream, a Nars lip pencil, and a Derek Lam 10 Crosby perfume sample. I was interested to try the perfume, but actually it gave me a headache. (I keep saying that I'm funny about scents - I guess this is another example of that.) But other than that, this is probably all things that I'll use. I don't normally use cheek stain but I'll probably at least give it a try. Sunshine Oil smells like citrus and I'm crazy about it, I could just use that for perfume. (Anyway, I have that gigantic bottle of perfume that I got for Christmas and I've just now started using, so it's not like I'm going out to buy perfume for a couple of years, probably, anyway!)

I took the eye cream and the oil out of their packaging so you can see, and I also gave you another view of the cheek stain. I've tried the eye cream and it seems about the same as the other one I've been using lately (which is Nourish Organic) - I like them both just fine. Nourish is hardly cheap either so I'll have to remember this one when it comes time to buy a new one, since I think they're about in the same price range - although I don't suppose the Clinique is organic, so that's a factor.

Oh, my other opinion on these items is that the lip pencil is an awfully boring color. It's very pale - although not unflatteringly pale, on me. It's probably something you could apply without a mirror, that'd be one thing in its favor. It'll probably end up stuck in my bag or my glove compartment.

I didn't copy down all the details, but here's the page for it if you want to know more.


No comments:

Post a Comment