Saturday, May 14, 2016

NOTD: Enchanted Forest over Agro

I was poking around the box of green polishes, which is pretty large and hasn't been newly swatched yet, and I came up with China Glaze Agro, which I hadn't worn in a while. As PolishAholic notes, Agro has kind of a funky finish - I like the color but I wasn't in love with the finish, myself. And so I grabbed something to put on top of it, and the something was Nyx Enchanted Forest, which is a fairly sheer green glitter that's somewhat on the blue side, as I recall. And it took Agro's more olive-green color and pulled it right over into emerald. It came out really beautiful; I got compliments.
Not a great picture, but I think you can get the basic idea. With two coats of Agro and two coats of Enchanted Forest, it came out noticeably glittery, but not in a terribly flashy way.

I think that Agro is still findable if you were determined to have it - it's from the first Hunger Games collection, about, what, four years ago now. Nyx nail polish has never been easy to find, since I've been collecting; this is the only one I have. I don't have the bottle in front of me but I think it's from the Salon line. I poked around and Nyx's website doesn't even show that line any more. So finding that one might be very dicey.

New iPhone is finally due to arrive, woo! (However, you'll probably continue to see pictures from the old one for a good while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment