Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fuchsia Glamour, Reagan

This is NYC Fuchsia Glamour (even though that's not what the bottle says) and Zoya Reagan:
I'll go hunt the links down later, but at some point I found somebody else's picture of a bottle of a very-pale-pink NYC polish labeled Fuchsia Glamour - so just the opposite of mine; this was clearly a case where the labels were swapped. Note that the positioning of the wheel is faulty, here, as well - FG is the bottom swatch in this picture, which probably means I knocked them askew when I was taking the picture, I'm guessing. But it was close enough that I didn't feel like I needed to re-take it. FG and Reagan look closer on the wheel in this picture than they do in the bottle, although I think that's misleading - I went back and pulled out the actual wheel and Reagan is considerably darker. (I might have another go at taking pictures of this after all, later on, just to see if I get different results with different lighting and the new camera.) I also confirmed that Fuchsia Glamour is indeed a bit streaky, although it may not be all that noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment