Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bet On Red update

Just so you know, Bet On Red seems to wear quite as well as any of the other reds in my regular rotation. (Reds seem to be a bit on the chippy side anyway. Anybody else notice that?) I kept the manicure I described in the post below until I destroyed it changing the CO2 canister at work on Sunday - very unfeminine work, that - and actually I slapped another coat of red on and made it go through yesterday, too, but I did finally take it off last night and start over. What I'm wearing now is almost identical, though, except I have two coats of Bet On Red and no Kaufda, and also I picked up a different top coat this time - Revlon Top Speed, which I'm almost certain is several years old but seems fine. In fact, I smudged the first coat of top coat up a little (it didn't dry fast enough for my superpowers of smudging!), and so I put a second one over that, which means it's nice and extra-shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment