Friday, December 7, 2012

Bet On Red

Well, I tried Kaufda over red - RBL Chinoise, which I don't really care for by itself so I tend to use for purposes like this - and it did punch up the red factor of Kaufda, so it was a success as an experiment. But I seem to be out of the orange mood. (I should probably just put Kaufda up for the year, in that case, because fall is normally the only time I'm at all interested in wearing orange.) I looked at the result and went, "Meh," and promptly covered it up with Milani Bet On Red, a shimmer. Actually I might should have anticipated this - we're well into December now, as much in denial as I am about that - and I have a long history of wearing red a lot in December and right through the winter.

So in summary, what I actually have on my nails is (1 coat of each):
  1. SH Salon Manicure base coat
  2. Rescue Beauty Lounge Chinoise (damn, it still looks good in the pictures, so why does it look so boring on my nails?)
  3. Zoya Kaufda (see previous posts about this)
  4. Milani Bet On Red, which that page says is number 94, and if you click on it says that it's a cherry-red shimmer
  5. old-style Colorstay top coat, because that was what was close at hand
Seems to me that I didn't think Bet On Red wore very well when I wore it before. I'll try to remember to report back on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment