Tuesday, March 3, 2020

More January manis

If you follow my Instagram you've seen these already - and sorry I'm so late, I know it's March, but I don't seem to be able to post consistently lately. (I started to put January and February in one post, but I felt like that got too long.)

I stumbled on this doorbuster at Cupcake Polish, and couldn't resist:
It's just called Blurple. I like. (It's my first Cupcake Polish, y'all.)

On Instagram, Jo of @polish_talk always does challenges, and one for 2020 is, pick a few polishes you want to use up. I picked a couple of Zoya cremes because I figured I could use them as bases since I never seem to wear cremes alone. So this is CG Where's The Party Canon At? (a My Little Pony polish) over Zoya Kieko.

This one was a KL Polish that I hadn't worn before, To The Stars:

And last, Zoya Dannii:





1 comment: