Sunday, January 20, 2019

2018 favorites: Aggie (and new Zoya brushes!)

I already had a swatch picture of Zoya Aggie that I never had gotten around to posting, so here are two of them, the original one:
Zoya's description: "a gold holo flip liquid metal with bronze micro glitter."

...and the one from my 2018 favorites wheel:
They look somewhat different. I think I had just changed out the brush when I did the second one, so maybe that's why.

Which reminds me, I took a picture of the brushes, old on the left and new on the right:
Note that as of now, you still have to buy the wide ones separately. They are priced at $2 each but I have gotten them more than once for a dollar, so keep your eyes peeled for specials if you want them. The impression I got is that nail pros like the old brush because they're so used to using them. The rest of us all pretty much like the wider one, unless you have super-skinny nail beds, I think!

These are repeat photos but I thought I would put them here for reference:




No comments:

Post a Comment