Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Dollar Store polishes

My husband likes to wander into the Dollar Tree occasionally, and several times lately I've ended up with little gifts he's bought there, which is fine with me! (I have nothing against the Dollar Tree but for some reason I hardly ever go there.)

Anyway, for Christmas I got a few. This one is a brand called Sassy + Chic which I had never heard of. It doesn't seem to have a name other than the number, so as you can see this is 903:

This is a really pretty color, though!
I'll have to remember to report back on the wear for this.

Then I got some Wet n Wilds - for one thing, he forgot that he had already bought me Red Red and bought it again, this time packaged with a red lipstick. Now it's only a dollar so it's not a big deal, but I said, let's make a new rule - don't buy me any more reds. Because he's bought me like four or five red nail polishes over the years and I usually wear them once so he can see I'm wearing them, and then I don't ever wear them again. So it's a waste, although I didn't say it that way to him! But anyway, then he also got a set that had these two, Tickled...

...and Sparked:
I tried it by itself (that's the lower one on the wheel), and I tried it over the baby pink - I liked that one better.

No comments:

Post a Comment