Thursday, January 10, 2019

Ciate Mini Mani polishes, part 4

It's been a while since part 3. Here's the whole set, in case you've forgotten (or never saw) where all these Ciate polishes are coming from. This was an advent calendar, and I got slightly out of order, but basically I've showed days 1-9, plus 13 and 14 (although 14 was not a polish, it was a brush-on cuticle oil called Jelly Oil). So I need to go back and show 10 to 12, and then skip to 15 and I'll be back on the numbered track.

Day 10 was Dangerous Affair, a deep red:
It's very pretty but it's the type of thing I probably won't wear much. (Maybe if I layer something over it...)

Day 11 is Antique Brooch, another glitter:
It's interesting - it seems to have a pink (or lilac?) base, and there's shimmer in there, too. Then there's at least a couple of sizes of gold glitter, I think, and some holo bits, too. (The description on Sephora's website - which is where I've been getting all of these descriptions from - calls this "gold pink glitter" which is kind of uninformative, really, although quite accurate so far as it goes.)

Day 12 was water decals in a rose-gold color (rose-gold seems to be a bit of a theme, here):
I haven't worked up the energy to try these out yet. (Knowing me, I'll probably lose them. I disassembled the box this all came in so this stuff is already starting to scatter all over.)

We've already covered day 13 and 14 back over here, and here is day 15, Total Eclipse:
It's described as a "dark gray creme" - it looks almost blue on the nail, here. But I usually like dark grays.

Day 16 is Supernova, another top-coat;
The description for Supernova just says "pink shimmer" and it does look pink and white in the bottle. But I put it on top of Total Eclipse (on the tip, specifically) and you can see that it turned things purple there. I'm gonna have to play with this one.

That's enough for today, and I'm about to go to sleep right here in my chair, anyway. Good night, or good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment