Saturday, January 26, 2019

Assorted dark reds

I tend to get in red, pink, and wine-colored mode around Valentine's Day. (And I always waffle around about how soon to start that - it's still feeling like a bit soon but that time is coming, anyway.) This is a nice dark red, Colorstay (the non-gel version) Bold Sangria:
Nothing fancy, just a nice wine-red. But as I'm sure I've said before, I always liked this version of Colorstay.

This is Petites Blackberry:
This is a really lovely dark red - but not as dark or as berry-leaning as you might expect from the name!. (Do they still make Petites? I've only ever seen it at RiteAid and I haven't been anywhere where there's a RiteAid in several years, so I'm not sure. But I googled and couldn't find any current-seeming pictures, so I'm guessing the line may be discontinued.)

This is Pahlish Blood of the Mountain:
It's very, well, blood-colored. It looks less ominous with a good top-coat, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment