Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Last favorites installment

I've dragged out the favorites re-swatch long enough, so here are all the ones I hadn't already posted. Here is ILNP Black Orchid:
You can see from the bottle that it's full of holo stuff. It's very pretty in this darker base.

Essence Space Glam:
I've mostly worn this with something underneath. It looks pretty on the wheel but it's bound to have visible nail-line issues no matter how many coats you do, I'm guessing.

Smith & Cult Bitter Buddhist is the rare cream that makes my favorites:
I like it cause it's different. It's green, which I reliably love, but it's a different green. Much more subdued than what I usually wear. (Also S&C comes up with great names.)

I've talked about Cigars On Ice pretty recently - I think it was from the November Polish Pickup.
It's really beautiful. I thought about putting it in the top three, actually.

And I think I've covered everything now except the two Grinch polishes, which I've also talked about pretty recently, but I bothered to do new swatches so I feel like I have to show them. this is You're A Mean One:
It's kind of in that shifty unicorn-pee-like territory along with those OPIs like Turn On The Northern Lights, which is something I always like.

And then Grinchworthy, which is another one that I liked a whole lot:
It's various green microglitters in a clear base. It's awesome. (Wonder what it would be like layered with Always Be A Dragon??)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for the name of sassy+ chic 952!! I have all the names of my nail polishes this is the only one that I don't have. I've been trying to figure out what it is and have not been able to find it. So if anyone has this number please let me know because it has been driving me crazy. I would be so happy. The # is 952. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete