Thursday, December 6, 2018

New polishes (late November)

Here's some November acquisitions:
This is OPI You're Such A Buda-pest and Berry Fairy Fun, and then two indie polishes, Flirtin' Cigars On Ice (which came from Polish Pickup), and Night Owl Rustling Leaves. The two OPIs I showed before, they were in the Ulta order from Thanksgiving. The other two were on order before that but showed up just before or after Thanksgiving, I've lost track. Polish Pickup polishes always show up toward the end of the month.

Cigars On Ice is a Beyonce lyric, I believe. It's an coppery-gold thing, really pretty. Rustling Leaves is a flakie topper in fall-leaf colors. I've already worn it over Pisces and I think I tried it out over the manicure before that too, I've already forgotten.

This is the picture of Cigars On Ice that was up on Polish Pickup - I had to gank this from Pinterest since it's not on the website any more.
I had never heard of this brand and the website on the bottle doesn't work - maybe it will eventually? But this is a lovely polish. (Added: I tried shop.flirtincosmetics.com from work and it did work there - maybe my home computer is blocking it or something!)

And then Rustling Leaves is still on Night Owl's website so I can just refer you over there. I'll have swatches and NOTD pictures later but since I missed putting an entry up the last couple of days I thought I would go ahead & put this up.

(Also still to come: I cave and get a "Mini Mani Month" advent calendar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment