Monday, December 3, 2018

NOTD: Cozy In There? + layers

Here is Cozy In There? from KL Polish:
It's a nice blue-gray, from the fall collection a year ago. I wore that for a couple of days and it was chipping in a minor way, and I got the idea that I could patch it up and put Pisces (another KL Polish from the recent Zodiac collection) - I think it worked really nicely.
So this is Pisces over Cozy In There. I suspect that it would look lighter without the other polish underneath, but I really like this. (Maybe I'll keep wearing it this way!)

But then I also had a new polish I haven't tried, and I thought it might work over this. It's a multichrome flakie called Rustling Leaves (from Night Owl). I did it on this one thumb and I really liked it, so I added it to all of them the next day.
It's a lot of layers but I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment