Monday, December 17, 2018

Mini mani month days 1 & 2

Here are the first two polishes I got from the "Mini Mani Month" set from Ciate:
Day 1 was Cyclone. Kind of a warm brown with very heavy shimmer. It's very pretty.

Day 2 was Hoopla, a peachy pink. I don't think I've talked here about the Color of the Year - it's called Living Coral, and it's pretty close to this color - maybe a little darker, depending on whose swatches you're looking at. First I was thinking this would be unflattering on me but I don't know, it's so pinkish it might actually do quite well.

(Usually I do a whole "color of the year" post, and I might get myself together later and do one after all, but my immediate reaction was "this just isn't my color" and I really don't own much in the coral/peach neighborhood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment