Monday, December 31, 2018

Insta-pics

I've been trying to remember to post manicure pictures on Instagram, lately. Before the last month or so they have been pretty few and far between. I haven't just been posting the same pictures that I put on this blog - instead, I've been taking pictures where I'm holding the bottle. That seems to do better with Instagram's square format. But I'll try to remember to put some, at least, of those pictures up here, too.

The Less Bitter More Glitter pics I showed on Friday were also from Instagram, but here's a couple that you haven't seen unless you've found me there.

This is Band Geek a couple of days in, I think - you can see some tipwear.

This is Cigars On Ice slapped rather haphazardly on top of Band Geek:
I like both these polishes a lot. Cigars On Ice was a Polish Pickup selection from November, and it arrived about the time that I'd had Band Geek on for several days and it was starting to show some wear, so I patched it up a little and started adding Cigars On Ice to random fingers.

Here's Cookie (no top-coat):
I also wore Juniper right before Christmas, also without top-coat. It's actually considerably rougher-feeling than Cookie. And I guess I was busy running around doing Christmas things because I haven't found a picture of Juniper so far. (It's teal and it's very dark. Go for the mental picture!)

I posted a NOTD picture for Aggie, but I posted the day 8 picture on Instagram, so you may not have seen it:
There's definitely chipping, but on the whole I thought it did quite well.

(Last post of the year! Coming up, multiple posts in which I try to figure out my favorites of 2018!)



No comments:

Post a Comment