Friday, December 21, 2018

Sephora train case

I bought a makeup bag some time ago that Kathleen Lights had recommended. I'm sure I don't travel with nearly as much makeup as Kathleen (I'm not sure I own as much makeup as Kathleen travels with, quite honestly), but still, I looked at that and I could see how I could use it. I'll link to her video below, but meanwhile, here's is Sephora's picture of how it looks inside:

It comes with those smaller bags that fit inside it, that's what I like about it. I could see putting nail polish in one of those smaller bags, for one thing. And it has holders for brushes in the lid and then the flat pouch could hold stuff like eyeliners and lipsticks.

I don't really travel that much these days - I've been refusing to fly because I can't stand how crowded planes are - but anyway, I was obsessed with this bag and I didn't know if it would still be around later, and so I went ahead and bought it. (It's been in & out of stock since I bought it but right now it's back in.) But I'll finally get a chance to test it out at the holidays.

Mine is already not so pristine-looking as the pictures above. It's been sitting around for a couple of months, after all. But I'm really happy to have this - one thing that spurred this purchase was because last Christmas I went traveling with an assortment of makeup bags inside bigger bags, and I kept losing track of what was where. I'm hoping this will take care of this problem. (It's still bags inside a case, but everything has an appointed place, which I assume will make all the difference!)


Kathleen's video that started me off on this tear:

(I know this is the second post in a row that has to do with Kathleen-related things. But I'm not actually obsessed with Kathleen, I swear. I just like a lot of the things she likes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment