Thursday, August 16, 2018

Road Trip (NOTD+swatch)

My schedule's been out of whack this past couple of weeks, which is why I haven't posted much lately. And then right when I was starting to snap out of it, Rob went out of town, and during the time he was gone I mostly just sat around and played Portal Knights for three days straight. But he's back and things seem to be getting back to normal, finally! (August is a good time to take a blog vacation, anyway, right?)

I don't have a picture of what I wore last week, but I really liked it. It was basically a throwback to, like, 2012, when I spent a whole summer wearing (anything fuchsia) + Zoya Chloe. This time it was Razzle Dazzle Rose, plus 2 coats of Shine of the Times. Since SotT is a really thick flakie, two coats made it really stand out.

I wandered into Walgreen's and noticed they still had some of the Vanessa Hudgens Sinful Colors polishes left, so I bought Road Trip:
This is only two coats (and no top-coat), but it's pretty sheer and it really needs three coats. It's super pretty, though - I like it more the longer I wear it. I'd call it a medium-green base with blue shimmer.

Here's the swatch, also:
(I made a mess of this wheel. Those swatches at the top were some off-brand minis that I've had for ages and never wear. I didn't want to toss them out without swatching them, but doing the swatching really late at night had predictably bad results.)

No comments:

Post a Comment