Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Zoya Kisses

I've had the Zoya Kisses polishes for months but I don't think I ever posted the swatches, so here those are. I did the swatches with two coats, regardless of whether I thought that might really be enough on the nail. I'm pretty sure if you're wearing them on their own you're probably going to want three. These are all jellies, and the formula seems pretty much identical - all that changes is the color.

Libby is milky lavender:

Princess is milky medium pink.:

Vickie is milky gray:

I've experimented around with these but I haven't actually worn them yet, to speak of. I kept having trouble getting them to set - which probably says something about Houston's high humidity rather than any real problem with the polishes themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment